Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Some may not agree with my statement'Best War movie ever' but it really is among the best war movies ever made. I watched this movie back to my school days on'HBO' late night. Just can't forget that night. Since then I became a fan of Tom Hanks and watched every movie of him, really He's a gem.

Now coming back to the movie. I have watched almost every Hollywoood War movie ever made and all of them somehow are my favorite. Last time I watched'Fury and American sniper' these two were no doubt outstanding movies but still'Saving private Ryan' is on the top in my favorite war movies. It is the only movie that I've watched 5 times till date.

While watching this movie, you become a part of the movie and it feels like you're too fighting with them. Those special effects are mind-blowing. The movie is 2:49 minutes long but you'll definitely enjoy those 3hrs.

A must watch for those who love action movies(Specially for those who're patriotic)

Saving Private Ryan Movie