Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Patna India
Nice place for one day trip.
Aug 17, 2015 12:13 AM 29480 Views

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Savandurga is in Karnataka state and 50 Km from the Bangalore city. Convenient to go from Bangalore but if you are going with your own vehicle then its best.

Savandurga is a hill station where you can see the big hill surrounded by the forest a pretty view and it is just hurt touching place. I went to this place with my friends and we really enjoyed.

There is hill climbing and so many movie shoot happens here if you are lucky then you can see some movie shoot. You will find so many monkeys here and there is one wishing well, people use to say if you want something wish and put the coin inside it. Nice place and so many stories there.

I like this place so much there is so much silent as this place is away from city noise   I only don’t like one thing that this place is not so much developed. So be aware of everything and be in group. I will love to recommend this place to each and every one.

Savandurga