Was the tour operator helpful:

Aug 18, 2020 04:46 PM 3921 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I had booked a big Van which was showing Max 9 Passenger and 9 Bags. Later when the Vehicle arrived at airport it was a tempo traveler in which 9 person can sit but no place for luggage. Luckily we were 4 only so driver kept our luggage on seats only which we did not like at all.

Second the Vehicle was not clean at all, AC was there as show piece and there were mosquitoes all over in vehicle. Though driver was very polite.

And here come the worst part- at my drop location, driver asked me to pay around 1800 extra rupees, when I asked the reason he said Savari counts the mile from pickup to pickup location. I was shicked as I paid around 4400 from RGIT airport to Lingampalli and now I am asked to pay 1800 more. Seriously a comfortable Innova could have costed me not more than 2K. Just because of CORONA I thought of pre booking would be better.

I would say do not use their service at all and in case you still want to then use it only in case of round trips. Ther eis not point paying extra money for a bad quality of cab.

Savaari Cabs