Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

London to Jeddah was great flight really comfortable

Return home was a nightmare from Medina airport very beautiful airport. check-in 24hrs which a never seen before nothing mentioned in the ticket, check-in board not working properly which made us miss our flight and staff admitted that the board does not work properly but didin't bother to make announcements to make people aware, finally they made us pay 2 new tickets and in cash, we struggled to get money out with our cards, we arrived at 7pm at the airport flight was at 22:30 no flights till 5am we had to wait there till 5am, an hour flight to Riyadh and then there had to change terminals and wait till 11am to go to london. upon arrival suitcase broken and zamzam water missing spoken to staff gave us a number to call, we called the guy said they will not repair suitcase and will not replace zamzam. so to be honest now I cannot describe my anger and disappointment.

I definitely do not recommend this airline

Saudi Arabian Airlines