Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Can someone who knows what theyre doing contact me
Jan 24, 2017 09:30 PM 12909 Views

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Incredibly disappointed. Nothing but thieves in uniform. My flight was over booked so I was forced to move my flight, which I was forced to pay for as I had to do it before the flight had left. They told me I could approach the office in Cairo to speak to someone but this was no solution as I was under a time pressure constraint which they were fully aware of. I have called the customer support office after lodging a complaint only to get hung up on by the lady on the other end. I understand my call was recorded and I hope that if this is investigated the recording will come to light. No one I have dealt with has proved to have any power and refuses to listen to my predicament. So deeply disappointing. I would truly appreciate if this matter could be settled and someone would contact me and refund me for an illogical set of circumstances on behalf of Saudia Arabia airlines.+27796822616

Saudi Arabian Airlines