Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I had recently visited in the Saudi Arabian Airlines For Jeddah For Umrah. It is very nice the mostly I liked is there will no delay for this flight timing. This airlines is punctual in timing. If You will late for 5 min even you will be going to miss the flight. It is very strict in timings. which I like most. If a person who is going for first time in the flight I suggest him / her to travel in the saudi arabia airlines.

The staff will also give a very nice response. If you ask a same thing for 4-5 times also they wont be irritate on you. I had listen that in other airline there will delay of 2-4 hours or else many more which a person hates very much who visit first time in the flight.

There is a comfortable seats place per person. if you can't able to wear a seat belt you can call for air hostess. she will come and she will show you a very easy way to wear seat belt.If you can't able to see your seat you can take help from air hostess.

Saudi Arabian Airlines