Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Delayed flight and missed the connecting flight.
Oct 30, 2019 10:18 PM 377 Views

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

My flight from medina to Jeddah delayed by 20 minutes and there was also 30-40 minutes delay to pick the laggages up. Because laggages wasnt coming at all in baggage claim area. We also lost our baby stroller laggage and 2 zamzam water packages after 40 minutes. Because of this delays we missed our 8.25 am BA132 flight to London in North terminal. This caused us soo much stress and pain to my 6 month pregnant wife and 16 month old baby son. This also caused us many expenses going forward and backwards between terminals and finally booking a hotel at Jeddah for one night and rebooking a flight to London tomorrow afternoon.

I tried to get as much as help I could from saudia customer service, ticket counters, and supervisor. None of them helped in any way and it's a very poor service provided by the airline. I filed a complaint only to hear after 10 days that they rejected it because my connection flight is not Saudi airline but BA- British airline. What a nonsense. I missed my BA flight in the first place because of Saudi flight delay. Dont recommend at all to anyone under any circumstances.

Saudi Arabian Airlines