Check-in Counter:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Worst Airlines ever travelled
Sep 25, 2016 02:01 PM 16663 Views
(Updated Sep 25, 2016 02:15 PM)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

The worst worst worst airlines ever . I would strongly advise people to not take this airline even if the other ones costs you more than 6-7k INR(approx 100$) more .

Their planes interiors, seats etc are worse than the local railways of undeveloped nations . Their food served  is totally worthless. Their hostesses are rude and not at all courteous . I asked for water and the hostess tells me to wait until he serves food to all people in the airlines . Does it make sense . Moreover they will switch on religious prayers of a particular religion during take on, take off. I really don't get it . I mean I humbly respect all religions and I am not against any religion but in airlines people of all faiths travel . . Also on their screens they will keep showing religious things even if you are not interested . Totally mindless.

Their most stops for connecting flights are in Jeddah and I tell you in my all consciousness that it is the worst airport I have ever seen . I just read on Google . It is the second worst airport in world

This airlines should be blocked by all from flying into other nations except in the country from where they belong to

Saudi Arabian Airlines