Internet Speed:

Connection:

Awsome speeds
Dec 13, 2003 11:49 PM 3830 Views
(Updated Dec 13, 2003 11:51 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection:

After a long time, I think I can safely say that i've surfed worth every penny spent. The first time I entered an Iway was 2 months back and with a lot of doubts in my mind. Firstly, I was being charged 20 bucks per hour which is 5 bucks more than what I spend at other cafes. The other thing was my experience with internet connections from Satyam. I've spent quite a few useless hours using a satyam connection without having opened a single page.

However I decided to experiment and I thank god that I decided to. Iway has been one of the best surfing experiences i've had. The amount of music I download has increased almost 5-fold. I don't have a second's worth of delay in opening a page. The staff at the cafes have been extremely helpful whenever i've faced problems. Iway is just 4 monts old in my city and they already have 4 branches which gives me a huge flexibility in terms of distance in my city. Now I need not carry loads of money if I have free time. the only turn-off about this service that I found was the 15-minute pulse.

I've seen other reviews about this service and I think thy're being a bit too unfair on the folks. Maybe that's a problem they have to face because of their franchisee.i'd rate this service pretty high and recommend that all of you try this service.

Satyam Iway