Internet Speed:

Connection:

Satyam fleecing minutes not sunderam
May 25, 2003 06:09 PM 3308 Views
(Updated May 25, 2003 06:21 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection:

We have been using satyam since long about 4 yrs. It was the first one we tried out followed by others. However we always stuck with them cause of somewhat better speed till we became aware of an insiduous change in rules. First it was a rumour sort with people murmuring that satyam was charging in extra minutes every time the connection was cut off and a reconnection was made even when it happened due to the bad services of the ISP. I started noticing only then that the hours would get over faster than I would be using them cause 12-14 min was being reduced for each disconnection. In other words when the service failed more often I would be charged so much more.NO doubt this is a serious breach of trust. When I phoned their customer service I am informed that this is in their agreement.I dont care to check these all I know is even if such clauses are hidden inside it is insiduous and no customer likes it when he is made to pay unfairly.Let customers beware.

Satyam Iway