Internet Speed:

Connection:

Need an info in Satyam-iway
Apr 14, 2005 08:36 PM 4096 Views
(Updated Apr 14, 2005 08:36 PM)

Internet Speed:

Connection:

I'm using this service for more than an year, all of a sudden I'm hearing that we are required to pay Rs 20 for using USB (Flash memory) here at Satyam iWay. Is this true? Or is this decided by the franchisee ppl? Please help me understand how this concept works.

I'm using a parlour that is in suburbs of Chennai, does this same thing happens all over India? or are there few other restrictions adopted?

SILLY Mouthshut.com CONCEPT OF 150 WORDS...SORRY FOR REPEATING...

I'm using this service for more than a year, all of a sudden I'm hearing that we are required to pay Rs 20 for using USB (Flash memory) here at Satyam iWay. Is this true? Or is this decided by the franchisee ppl? Please help me understand how this concept works.

TIA