Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

502, 5th Floor, Satyam Cinema Building, Near Shadipur Metro Station, Patel Nagar, New Delhi, DL

+91-11-25797385

Down market hall now
Jul 14, 2017 03:19 AM 9051 Views (via Android App)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Well it was used to be a good cineplex when it was self owned as I lived in patel nagar around 15 years and this cineplex was made infront of my eyes. it was just road cross to my home. well I used to go there in childhood to watch movie it was also good.

Every thursday 100 rupees ticket and we all enjoy but after satyam cineplex patch up with inox. old staff was removed and my friend father was fired without reason and new staff was just to make money they dont provide that much good service now as they used to do before.

Lots of down market people walk in there to stare and bad comments on girls. security guards also enjoy with those guys but we are having class we are not street fighter so we need to ignore them. so going there is not worthy for us if we are with family or friends.

Satyam Cineplexes - Patel Nagar - Delhi