Ticket Prices:

45, District Centre, Near Intercontinental Hotel, Nehru Place, New Delhi, DL

+91-11-26485041

Noida India
Wastage of money..!!
Oct 14, 2017 12:49 PM 9362 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Oct 14, 2017 02:03 PM)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hlo friends few days ago I visited to satyam cineplex which is at nehru place place to watch movie judwa 2. I usually opt to watch movie PVR but this I made a mistake by choosing this.Firstly if I talk about Surrounding near Satyam cineplex so that was one of the biggest negative point their is no parking near cineplex You have to park your vehicle 1 km away from mall. Secondly if I talk about crowd so it was not good very few number of people were there & staff of satyam cineplex was very rude they didn't have any manner that how to treat customer.The screen size was also small & the sound was too high as if I compare to inox of satyam complex with pvr is pvr is far better than inox of satyam complex.Apart from this there ticket price was more than as compared to other cinema which provide us better facilites than satyam cineplex.So I suggest you all don't go to satyam its a complete wastage of money.

Satyam Cineplexes - Nehru Place - Delhi