Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

45, District Centre, Near Intercontinental Hotel, Nehru Place, New Delhi, DL

+91-11-26485041

Very positive approach
Nov 08, 2017 04:53 PM 5491 Views (via Mobile)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

We three had been to Inox on 6th November. I had booked tickets through Bookmyshow application for 3D English movie Thor. I had shown the scanned ticket at the entry. It turned out to be 3 tickets of Recliners for Inox Satyam Cineplex Jamal place. We were properly guided and escorted to the ticket counter. We were assured that they would try to get me refund from Inox Jamal place. We purchased tickets from Inox Nehru Place. We enjoyed the movie and after it contacted the ticket counter at Nehruplace. We were informed that the refund would be sent by Paytm on my mobile. At 12.05 AM i.e. within an hour, I got the refund of principal amount. They had really helped us and with highest positive professional approach. The security personnel in khaki at the entry was very very useful and he made us feel comfortable.

Satyam Cineplexes - Nehru Place - Delhi