Dinubhai Estate, Trikampura Patia, Mahemdavad Highway Road, Vatva, Ahmedabad 380025, GJ

+91-9799453607

Ahmedabad, India India
Ok ok hotel
Sep 09, 2015 04:20 PM 903 Views (via Mobile)

My office is in vatva so many a times I have to go for lunch or dinner outside. I have been satkar restaurant once. Talking about the restaurant, this one is not good not bad. As this area is dull for posh locality, I dont think they would like to go there.

The appearance of restaurant is ok. Interior is good according to area. This area is full of g.i.d.c. and undeucated people stays here so for them it might be good restaurant. interior and sitting arrangements are average. The menu has varieties but I consider the food costly according to area.

They have parking space enough for customers. People who comes here to eat are usually g.i.d.c. employees or visitors but as this area has minimal options to eat, atleast a restaurant is there for people looking dor lunch or dinner with meeting discussions. I would recommended people to go once if you are nearby, to get experience yourself.

Satkar Restaurant - Vatva - Ahmedabad