Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

Khondwa Gate, Pune, Maharashtra India
Best radio/digital audio player product ever used.
May 09, 2018 05:16 PM 1112 Views (via Android App)

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

This device was gifted to my father from from my sister as a retirement gift.which I thought was athe best decision as my fater was a old music lover.

Its been 5 month I am using this device and didn't faced any technical problems.

It is a really good combo or radio + digital aufio device.

It provides you with 4 buttons on the left corner which will switch the player mode .

Saregama button will allow you to play 5000 old songs of old artists.

Usb button will allow you to make this device as a speaker by connecting this device with another device through a USB wire.

FM button will allow to turn on the FM radio

And the bluetooth button will allow to comnect this device with phones, etc.

The switching time between there 4 features is very quick.

A remote is also given with this device which I had never used till now , because it feels too good by using that old model rotartory wheel like buttons .

The audio output is very clear and good and has a wide range for the volume from 1 to 30. this settings are provided at the right side of the device .there is also a usb port to connect headphones at the same side.

Its comes with a digital display at the front which is so facanating.

This is the best gift as well as audio product to buy under the range of 6k.

Thank you.