Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

New Delhi India
Best digital audio player with best features
Feb 18, 2018 05:19 PM 1275 Views
(Updated Feb 18, 2018 05:17 PM)

Design & Looks:

Performance:

Sound Quality:

Saregama Carvaan is a best and portable audio player for all music lovers. I recently purchase this audio player from Amazon for Rs 5, 999 for my mother because she loves to listen old songs. This music player is really really good and portable and it has contains 5000 songs of different singers from old and famous films in it. My mother and I also love this audio player.

It has the bluetooth connectivity in it in which you can connect your device to play songs. It has different functions like USB port, 3.5mm audio jack, FM radio and charging port and also you get a remote control for controlling it. Its audio output quality is very good and clear. Its design is look like a old FM radio and also it has a digital controlling system screen. Also it has the best and long running battery in it.

Overall, it is a best and affordable gift for music lovers. I highly recommend you all this music player you purchase this and use or gift this for your love ones.

Saregama Carvaan Digital Audio Player