Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Sanyo

BEWARE: SANYO LCD Televisions.. Dont buy them!!!
Apr 27, 2009 01:13 PM 5419 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

BEWARE: SANYO LCD Televisions. Dont buy them!

Hi,

I owned Sanyo 32CA9S from Home Town, Marathahalli Bangalore. Initially its working fine, in few days I had noticed that the color of display is orange/Red colours. The TV has a manufacturing defect! The Panel is defective and repairs seem impossible. I found this when I contacted the Sanyo Authorised Service Centre(Jeeves, Airport Road, Bangalore), they mentioned that the problem is in Panel and they will change in 2 or 3 days. But, it went out and they told that there is no replacement and only refund. Finally I have accepted the same and found its dragging now to 1 month.

While contact the Service guys, they given the contact of Sanyo Bangalore(MR. Johnson). To my surprise, he too dragged for 2 days and mentioned that the refund will take more time, better go ahead with replacement of higher version where I need to spend more than Rupees 5000 or 6000. I feel bad, that sanyo guy is asking me like this.I bought the LCD tv because for the brand sanyo and it leds me like this.

I have given him two options, either to give my money back or give me the replacement of same model.

Pls suggest me options on how to tackle this issue.

Thanks,