Aesthetic value:

F-1-2, Ridhi Sidhi Market, Baba Harish Chandra Marg, Baba Harish Chandra Marg, Jaipur 302003, RJ

Explore unique collections!
Jun 01, 2015 01:09 PM 1596 Views

Aesthetic value:

As I was exploring Jaipur with shopping and food, I got a glimpse of one art and gallery showroom while I was just hanging around the old bazaar street of Jaipur. The gallery is Santosh Art Gallery. The visible collections from outside through the glass window induced to step into the gallery with its typical Rajasthani structured look.

As I entered, I found and realized that the collections are different to what I witnessed in other galleries because the collection mainly depicts the north-western culture of Rajasthan which is called Marwar region and is one of the oldest cultural values of Rajasthan.

The gallery had varieties of collections which mainly include handicrafts, Rajasthani traditional wear and wardrobe, wooden boxes with design and carving on it, fine arts, carved stone, paintings, wooden arts, hosiery items etc. The gallery is spread over a large area. Some items are collections of more than fifty years old heritage. They have collections of shawls and jewellery as well. The staffs are sufficient in number to assist you in your shopping. The items are bit costly as they are genuine and certified as they the gallery is government approved where there is no chance of duplicity. It is a nice gallery to explore unique collections.

Santosh Art Gallery - Jaipur