Medical Care:

18, Sham Nath Marg, Railway Colony, Civil Lines, Delhi 110054, DL

+91-11-23994401

Thanks
Jun 01, 2015 09:52 PM 2317 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jun 01, 2015 09:52 PM)

Medical Care:

I m truly thankful to Sant parmanand hospital and its most skilled doctors for treating me efficiently and enhancing my life.

I met with a major accident few years back due to which my thigh bone got broken.My family immediately admitted to Sant parmanand hospital where they operated me inserted a rod in my thigh.

Dr shekhar aggarwal, one of the best orthopaedic doctors in India, carried the operation along with his team.within 2 days of operation they asked me to walk a bit with the help of a walker and everyone was surprised including myself.

After couple of months I recovered completely from my injury and my leg was perfect, now I got the rod removed from the same hospital under Dr. Shekhar shrivastav, team member of Dr shekhar aggarwal.

Talking of hospital, it's located at civil lines, near metro station.It's a very well maintained hospital with all the latest technology.24 hrs emergency available, physiotherapy centre and a lot more.

Sant Permanand Hospital - Civil Lines - Delhi