Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Sansui

agartala/tripura India
Wanting suggesstion for a disturbance
Mar 23, 2009 03:03 PM 6213 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

A harsh yellowish colour is coming out from sy 20 eye coloure TV. Bright colour is missing and as such it has become painfull to view the TV. Remote is not abling to control this colour. I think white colour is missintg. plese help. other component is ok. Servicing system in this city of the product is poor.

This tv was very much impressed to me when I purshase in the year 2002. It will be better if system of replacement is introduced like other company. Company may offer special offer for this purpose. Now cost of TV has been reduced remarkably.

In this this period we may be able to purchase 21 CM TV. Free servicing for entire period is proposed. My home town is at Indranagar, Agartala, west Tripura, India. I have already made well advertisement to my friend circle on the sansui tv. It is also an extra ordinary system that 7 years warranty is issued for this tv.market of selleing of this product will be higher if free service is introduced. Please suggest the problem my tv and how to solve.

Sansui SY-20 Eye