Video Quality:

Smart tv
Jul 16, 2015 07:06 PM 3472 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

My friend want to buy a new  LCD TV. so I search in an online website for best LCD TV in 32 inch segment also I read some review in website. I finally found that the SANSUI SAL32 HBT is best LCD TV at that time. we bought this LCD TV with reasonable price compare to other brand.

Sansui is the very good brand compare to other brand. sound quality of this TV was a brilliant and good for the ear. picture quality of this Sansui SAL32 HBT TV was amazing. the TV has a great resolution. resolution of this TV is 1366 x 768 pixels. the watching experience of the TV was amazing. the LCD TV comes with the 2 speakers of 200 watts. it has aspect ratio of 16:9 Wide Screen format. The TV comes with diffrent port like S-Video Input, PC input and 2 HDMI Inputs. It has response time of 6.5 ms.

I am satisfied with this Sansui SAL32 HBT LCD TV. I recommended to all people should buy this LCD TV for amazing experience.

Sansui SAL32 HBT