Video Quality:

Picture Quality and Sansui HardRock 29 in WTG
Aug 11, 2007 10:50 PM 13808 Views

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

I saw some reviews comparing "picture quality" between televisions brands and I wanted to put in my two bits.

1. The SINGLE most important factor for good picture "clarity" is the Quality of your cable connection. Try comparing picture Quality between TVs after connecting a DVD player. I guarantee that you will never be sure which TV has better picture Quality. The differences are so minor that it not possible to discern the differences with the Human Eye.

2. Most CRT flat screen picture tubes in the country are made by 1 manufacturer. They are then sent to different TV manufacturers and sold in TVs under different brands. Check with the dealer on which TVs come with imported picture tubes.and compare picture quality between these and other brands.

I have the Sansui 29 in Hard Rock WTG. Picture quality is excellent(I have a good cable connection u see!). It has an option to adjust for skin tones, sound options are excellent with built in presets(pop, rock, etc. I use Custom after manual adjustments to the equalizer). It does not have an external bass reflex woofer.but I dont use my TV to listen to high quality music. Sound Quality is fine, no issues. I was not impressed with the quality of the remote control. Its Silver color and looks CHEAP! I got the 29 in TV for 10k on exchanging my old 20 in Onida. For that price, its a STEAL. Go for it.

Sansui Hard Rock 21