Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Sansui

Ludhiana India
Only a box nothing else
Apr 27, 2017 05:48 PM 6520 Views (via Android App)

Video Quality:

Sound Effect:

Hello friends,

My tittle is good enough to tell you about this poor product. I am using this TV from the past 1 year but my personal experience with this product is very poor due to its poor and cheap quality.

1. Video quality: In the very begning its picture quality is very good and perfect, its colour reflection is awesome but now it is not that good, its colours are colour less , now it starts irritating to my eyes.

2. Sound reception: Poor speakers make it a poor sound performer. Begning from very loud and clear sound but gradually it starts going down and down. Now its volume is very low.

3. Service and support: There before sale services are very good and perfect but after sales they are very rude and don't provide good services.

No value for money, to purchase it means totally wastage of money.

I recommend you to not to buy this brand which is almost equals to a chines product.

I hope this review is helpful to you.

Thanks.