Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

#1941,18Th Main Road, Near Eye Open Technologies, Opp.Vasanth Colony, Anna Nagar West Chennai 600041, TN

+91-044-40593399

Kailas mansarovar Yatra by Sankara yatra
Sep 22, 2018 11:08 AM 1258 Views (via Mobile)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

This is one of the worst experience we had with them. They had formed a watts app group where my name was not added even though I was a Yatri. They had added my sons number. Actually the arrangements they had made was terrible and they had their own privileged group and others were made to stay in a rat hole. When we raised objections to this along with e family in the group my son was removed from the group and we were totally disconnected. My family did now our whereabouts. Some how with total difficulty and influence one of our group member had in Nepal, we reached katmandu. Our experience I. This trip was terrible from day 1 as when we reached katmandu there was no one to receive us in airport and were stranded for more than 3 hours like beggars. When we were trying to contact their bangalore office they did not help us and after more than 3 hours we contacted the tour manager Murali and he was ignorant of our situation in spite of keeping him informed of our flight details. Throughout the yatra every time there was problem tour manager murali was never contactable. This is one of the worst trip we had in spite of paying more. We shall be happy if they will compensate for the trouble they have given us throughout the yatra from day 1 to end. Request at lease yatries to be careful next year and never travel with this after seeing the adverisement in Sankara tv??

Sankara Yatra - Chennai