Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

#1941,18Th Main Road, Near Eye Open Technologies, Opp.Vasanth Colony, Anna Nagar West Chennai 600041, TN

+91-044-40593399

Most awful tour
Dec 22, 2017 04:22 PM 3348 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Three sisters going on this yatra, totally fooled by the TV adverts and by the man who came to our Chennai house to get the money for the trip before we left for Bangalore. The hotels were dreadful, filthy, small, dirty linen and cockroaches too. Spent a huge time in the small Tempo. Spent very little time in the temples. The darshans were non - existent, the tour'guide' was hopeless. No communication and he, in cahoots with the driver, stopped when they felt like and often left us scrambling for darshans at the last minute. I would warn all future travellers'DON'T USE SHANKARA TOURS'. One of the worst trips in my life time. I used Make My Trip .com and found they were far superior.

Your Operator: Total incompetents

Tour Guide: A waste of space with no communication skills at all.

Travel convenience: NONE. Tempo old and awful, hotels disgusting, darshans none organised, meals awful.

They should shut this tour down. DONT GO.

Write a Review on Sankara Yatra - Chennai