Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Kohinoor Estate, Near Bajaj Garden, Mumbai/Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Bhosari, Pune 411003, MH

Hyundai

+91-9881100216, +91-9552562516

Sanjay hyundai.. the most pathetic of all.
Jan 05, 2013 06:24 PM 8333 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Hello All,

I visited Sanjay hyundai ( the one near the bajaj garden, mumbai pune highway). The lady at the counter greeted us but with an expression, WTF are you people doing here, why dont you just buzz off. Then she showed us a seat and asked us to sit there. After a long wait a representative came to us and asked us what details were needed. I told him that I needed details about Hyundai verna. He got a quote and gave me the information. This time too, the representative had a wired look on his face. This was my first experience.

The next time I went a day before today. This time too me and wife were greeted with 2 dull faces with the same expressions, stating, why do you people come here to disturb us. I asked them for the representative who had offered me discounts. There was a pathetic lady representative, who did not not even know how to talk to customers. She was not even talking properly and had loads of bull sh** attitude. Me and my wife we so irritated, that we left the palce in 5 mins. My wife did not even want to talk to her. I think sanjay should close down their dealer ship or else have a good staff at work and give them some basic customer care training. Customers are the ones because of whom these guys survive and they show attitude and are very careless towards their customers. Hyundai should also take this into concideration and then give the dealer ship. Else they too are at loss.

Customer is GOD, if you forget this in these time, you are gone. this is what exactly going to happen to sanjay hyundai soon, they are going to loose many customer, as they have already lost one( I was abt to purchase hyundai verna from them).

Regards,