Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Kohinoor Estate, Near Bajaj Garden, Mumbai/Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Bhosari, Pune 411003, MH

Hyundai

+91-9881100216, +91-9552562516

Worst place for Car Service
May 07, 2012 12:38 PM 8426 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I have purchased my car from Sanjay Hyundai in 2010. From the first service till now I have always tried to ignore the unprofessionalism shown by them. However, now it has reached its limit. Last time when I have given my car for servicing they have scratched the front door while washing. On complain they accepted it and promised to repair it on next service. On this service they have put some kind of paint on the scratch which has become more prominent and look ugly. I tried to contact their Manager Mr. Guru but he never came on the call and ever bothered to call back. I have called their CC and tried to get in touch with him but no one came with a positive response. What I have noticed that in the name of servicing they just know to wash the can and change the engine oil else whatever Issue I have told to them has never been resolved (like some sound coming from dashboard, tightening of the door window etc.) By now I have understood that Sanjay Hyundai lacks skilled workers as well as they also lack professionalism.

I am not sure how the other vendor are but I would suggest any other vendor upon Sanjay Hyundai.

Sanjay Hyundai - Pune