Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Kohinoor Estate, Near Bajaj Garden, Mumbai/Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Bhosari, Pune 411003, MH

Hyundai

+91-9881100216, +91-9552562516

Worst Dealer in town
May 02, 2009 07:50 PM 9418 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I had a horrible experience with Sanjay Hyundai. I wonder how this dealer is still in business. They have extremely poor customer service. Their sales staff does not know how to speak with customers. I was surprised to see that even the so called management is the same. The management staff also does not know how to treat customers.

Their “managers” do not have time to talk to their customers and are very rude. This dealer is spoiling Hyundai’s reputation. I do not think Sanjay Hyundai wants to do the business in Pune. I was horrified to know that the demo car which they had got was new and the sales person told us that they have stopped the meter. We were surprised and asked if they sell the same car and he confirmed that they sell the same demo car and therefore they have stopped the meter.

I was horrified. I would not be surprised if people have faced issues with the cars they have purchased from Sanjay Hyundai. After my terrible experience, now even if Sanjay Hyundai offers me the car for FREE, I will not go for that. Stay away from this dealer. I wish I could give lesser ratings than this.

Sanjay Hyundai - Pune