Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Kohinoor Estate, Near Bajaj Garden, Mumbai/Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Bhosari, Pune 411003, MH

Hyundai

+91-9881100216, +91-9552562516

Save your car.. Don't get servicing done here
May 23, 2012 12:48 PM 8533 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I recently shifted to Pune and got my car serviced at Sanjay hyundai, Bhosari workshop. All the parts that I wanted to get added where done and supposedly a thorough servicing was done. I 2 months time the central locking stopped working. there was noise in the rear wheels while changing gears. the alternator started over charging and the car stopped after wagholi toll naka as I was going to my home town. Supposedly Sanjay hyundai also has a 24x7 breakdown service .I called them around 8 am as was told that I need to talk to wagholi branch where I was told that this is workshop and they cannot help.I should tow the car using passenger jeep to wagholi workshop. I think they have break down service area just near to the service station may walkable distance.

Don't ever get your car serviced there. you will regret that the day you plan to go outstation in the car.

Sanjay Hyundai - Pune