Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

Kohinoor Estate, Near Bajaj Garden, Mumbai/Pune Road, Wakdewadi, Bhosari, Pune 411003, MH

Hyundai

+91-9881100216, +91-9552562516

Sanjay Hyundai - A car woner's worst nightmare
Aug 10, 2015 02:01 PM 16525 Views

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Timeliness:

I have experienced the worst car service at Sanjay Hyundai. For my car's third service, they kept the car in the workshop for 2 days, when they promise the delivery within 24 hrs. And after all that, instead of servicing the car for issues they created my issues.

My car was returned to me in following condition:

• The speedometer was not functioning - so no judgement of speed in a car where the engine has been recently been serviced

• The wipers' rubber of front screen was cut and had a wax like substance on them(I almost escaped an accident, since in the night when I unknowingly used the wipers, it made the screen white, rendering it difficult to see the road. I had to make an emergency stop in the rain to clean that stuff off the wiper and the front screen)

• The boot was left dirty, with dust and dried leaves all over - It is after they claim that they will give your car as good as new

• The film on front side glass was changed and was tinted. I never had tinted film on my car glass before. Dont they know that the tinted glass film is not allowed as per traffic rules. Also, any person with simple common sense would know that having transparent film on three windows and tinted one on the fourth makes the car look bad

Over this, despite my repeated calls to the Service manager(GUru), CRM(Shweta), Service engineet(Sandeep Agwane) there was no quick action taken. I am still driving my car with a broken speedometer, waiting for them to show up and make necessary repairs.

Sanjay Hyundai will only treat you well till they have sold you the car. After that its foolishness to expect anything from them. They do not pick your call even after calling them repeatedly, till you call them from an unknown number. I am fed up of their service and looking for a way that I can get my car repaired.

If you care planning to fulfill your dream of having a car Sanjay Hyundai is definitely not the place. They will sure turn your dream into a nightmare.

Sanjay Hyundai - Pune