Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Worst worst mobile shop is Sangeetha mobiles
16 days ago 167 Views (via Mobile)

Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Recently purchased the iPhone 11 from the Sangeetha mobiles Chennai (Parry's location) on 8th November 2020 Sunday and had a defect in the mobile (Dead pixel) which has been notified to the Sangeetha showroom within 24hrs of purchase.

On visiting Sangeetha mobiles, one of the executives rechecked the mobile and confirmed it is a DEAD PIXEL. The executive informed us to reach out to the Apple store and gave the false commitment that the apple store will check and replace the new iPhone because it's not even 24hrs of purchase.

In the Apple store (skywalk, Amijikarai)they checked the mobile and done a quality check and the report came.

In the report it has mentioned the quality check has failed and the report which has provided from the Apple store has also been attached in this email. Apple care executive has informed that they could only replace the screen. The device replacement should only be taken care of by the retail store from where the iPhone has purchased.

After hearing this information from the iStore executive I really really got frustrated and contacted the executive in Sangeetha mobiles showroom. They again pushed me to fight with iStore for the replacement which was unnecessary and irrelevant because I purchased the mobile from Sangeetha mobiles, not from the direct Apple store.

Apple store executives have clearly mentioned that the replacement could only be made by the Sangeetha mobiles store. But the Sangeetha mobiles store executive provided the wrong information and wasted my whole day.

Again I went to Sangeetha mobiles, parry's location. I have provided all the original bills of the purchase and the report provided by the Apple store. The manager has promised that they will send an email to the concerned team/individual regarding the replacement with all the attachments provided and give the first call in the morning. BUT TILL NOW I HAVEN'T RECEIVED ONE CALL FROM THEM. Even after checking with executives for an update, I couldn't get a proper response from them regarding the situation. Highly disappointed and irritated with the experience provided by Sangeetha mobiles.

I had a good opinion regarding the Sangeetha mobiles showroom but you guys just ruined it on your own. I will not recommend my friends or any family member to buy even a single charger from this shop again.

I am not sure whether even an email has been sent from their (Sangeetha mobile manager) end or not. It seems like Sangeetha mobiles only care for their customers till the product has been billed after that they don't even bother about customers if they have any concerns.

Sangeethamobiles.com