Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Best Pen Drive so far...
Apr 23, 2017 02:44 PM 2059 Views (via Android App)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

It's been a while I am using this drive and really I liked it. I bought this a while ago and it's still working as new. Its best drive as its cheaper than other drives. I bought 32gb for only 799. If you compare this prize with others you will find none like this one.Design is very good with a sliding pannel through which you can choose an OTG ( On-The-Go) for using it on your android or you can use it on your laptop or pc as an USB drive. It is 3.0 so it has high speed data transfer rate. It has a metallic rectangle type structure on which you can attach a key chain if you like. It's available only in shiny Black color. It looks dashing. Its best drive for carrying data as you can access the data on your android phone and also on your laptops and pc. I would recommend every one reading this post to buy this drive.

SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive