Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Agra India
Decent product at affordable price by SanDisk
Jun 28, 2018 09:02 AM 613 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 28, 2018 09:04 AM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

SanDisk never disappoints me with their wide variety of products and this is also true with this dual drive. As we all know that WD is the parent company of SanDisk and they are also known for their quality products in the world.Talking about this Pendrive which is a usb 3.0 Dualdrive, it comes in 16, 32, 64, 128GBs of storage options which are easily available in local markets and as well as at all the online stores. ( I have the 16GB Dual drive which I have bought from Amazon around 750INR.) We can connect it to our PCs and smartphones. It is usb 3.0 enabled. But the build quality of the drive is not that great so I am very disappointed with that but It has a nice look .Data Transfer Speed - The company says the the transfer speed is 130MB/Sec but I found that the drive gives a writing speed of 25 to 30MB/Sec on my usb 2.0 port. So it will surely give much more speed on any 3.0 port.The speed of tranfer on the smartphone depends on your processor on my Redmi 4A it is around 50 to 70 MB/Sec ( writing) .The drive gets heated up if you use it on your smartphones for long periods of time so be careful about that.Warranty - it comes with 5 years of on site warranty. In my personal opinion this is an interesting pendrive to have and if you are looking to by a new one for you definitely check this one out.If you found this review helpful please rate it.Thanks.

SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive