Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Awesome Data Copping Speed
Jul 29, 2017 09:09 PM 1547 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I am recently perchesed phone lenovo k5 vibe . So after few month ago I am buy this SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive that have 2 option we can connect direct Smart Phone and our Laptop . Actually I like this concept because we don't need to buy OTG cable for connect other Pen drive .

I am get the copping speed of data is 35-56Mbps / sec its really fast . I am using 32Gb USB Drive cost is 950 on online shopping site.

Its product quality is good is you swipe right then you get connection for Laptop and you swipe left then you get connection for your smartphone.

One of the great feature you see when you connect this Drive to your laptop you get open SanDisk official data security software that protect . install this software with the few easy step . After that set password . That software install inside your Drive and you get one option to hide data and show data.

I like that software . because I don't worry about my data because I already get option inside the drive . so no need to install external software for more security. You can store more secure media or doc file inside your Drive.

I am happy using this product with high speed data copping speed and data security.

Try this product one time and if you get any problem then comment bellow. So we also careful about form that problem.

SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive