Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Washim India
Best product from sandisk
Nov 27, 2017 08:29 PM 1248 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 27, 2017 11:09 PM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello friends my name is shailesh and today I am here to give you a short review on sandisk ultra dual pendrive.

So I bought this pendrive yesterday from my friends shop located in akola city.I bought a 16gb variant of it which cost me around 550rs.

After a full day use I am giving this review I was amazed by seeing the transfer speed of this pendrive it gave me around 15mbps of transfer rate from pendrive to my mobile device and about 8mbps from device to pendrive.But this pendrive heats a little bit as I think this happens because of its usb 3.0 port and transfer rates.And the overall built quality of this pendrive is awesome it is a plastic build and comes with dual connectivity i.e for computer as well as for mobile devices.But the problem is with the price because it is bit costier than normal 3.0 port pendrives.But I think so that they are worth of it they deserve this much price.So I recommend buying this pendrives.It also comes with an handy Android app known as sandisk memory zone which Is much helpful for quick backups and transfers.

SanDisk Ultra Dual USB Drive