Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Chhindwara India
Always been the best experience with SanDisk.
Jul 14, 2016 02:06 PM 2119 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I first SanDisk memory card. I was impressed by the quality of the product. So, when I had to buy a pen drive. I chose it from similar brand. I am using it from long time and never faced any issue.

The pen drive is good looking and lightweight. It has a standard built quality but it should be metallic I think. However the cap is cute and cannot be misplaced as it gets attached to the back of the pen drive. It is on continuous usage, as I keep deleting and loading data. Copying speed to this device is average as compared to other brand pen drives.

Price is reasonable as compared it competitors.It does not heated too much. 2GB extra cloud storage is also available. It also gives a lock feature with password for extra security of data, as it comes with the preloaded SanDisk security software.

We always need a trust worthy storage device. Its a quality product and also reliable. Its a multi-purpose device. So, it be used with the PC, laptops, smart TV or music player. I will recommend this product. Go for it.

SanDisk Cruzer Switch 16GB USB Pen Drive