Help Functionality:

Durable and hardy
Dec 05, 2015 09:59 AM 1686 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

On reviewing the first characteristics that comes in mind its hardiness and durability .pen drive is not chewing gum or biscuit that you would buy frequently in life .One pen drive and uninterrupted service for 5-8 years will be enough.Apart from that using sandisk I never faced problem if not detecting it on first insertion and after vigorous efforts detection of pen drive that never happened.

By the way truthfully speaking I never take care for the pen drive .in spite of so much I'd negligence till this morning it gave me perfect service .I purchased thus brand for its space and warranty that was probably for 6 months or 1 year I do it remember clearly .but it is awesome .I have other pendrive but I always take this out from the corner of my bag.

Anyone I.e.students, organization, employees, micro level organizations, teachers can go for this.I got( did not purchase) an IQ pen drive from Abacus peripherals pvt ltd.It was the most bogus pen drive .Sandisk is so hardy that the frame  with which the metallic blade is attached Nevers let's loose to obstruct the blade to enter the USB channel .

SanDisk Cruzer Switch 16GB USB Pen Drive