Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Suri India
SanDisk is the best in Business!
Apr 18, 2016 03:40 PM 2621 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

There are many brands out there, who provide Memory Cards, Pen Drives and all other storage options but SanDisk is the Cheapest and Reliable among all of them!

I am a "App Enthusiastic" so u already know by the term that I like to check out various new apps(and of course some games too) whenever I get the chance! for me Memory Card is the one and only option right there(as phone's inbuilt memory's are not built for congesting with lot of apps it causes hangs and lags all the time! which is irritating as hell! so Memory card is the only "Savior" here).

I was searching for a long time for a Memory Card of 16 GB which is Standard in quality and Cheap in cost as well!

And guess what?!

After a little bit of research and reading other people's opinions I finally decided to buy "SanDisk Class10 Micro SD Card' for just 279 Rupees from Amazon(That day, It was on a offer) And I guess I chose just the right one for me!

It comes in 4 variants(16 GB, 32 GB, 64 GB & 128 GB) so you can choose among them whatever variant you want. Also it comes in two Speed Variants

One is capable of 48 MBPS Read Speed and the other one consists 80 MBPS Read Speed!

I bought the 48 MBPS one! and so far it's performing as I expected!

I stored Music, Movies and my Apps, Games all in this little beast and still it does not hang at all! Which is quite remarkable at this price range! and also it's the best option if you normally Shoot HD or FULL HD videos with your Phone's Camera. This Memory Card will handle it all without any problems at all!

In the end I would say, for a price range of 250-280 Rs. It's the best you can get right now!

Give this a try and you won't be disappointed I assure!

SanDisk Class10 Micro SD Card 16GB