Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Budaun India
Bad quality SD card
Aug 18, 2017 10:22 PM 892 Views (via Android App)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi friends,

Today I am telling you about the Sandisk micro sd card which is not good quality and its data transferring speed is low compare than Smasung micro sd card.Before 2 months 15 days I bought the 16 GB Sandisk sd card from Amzon shopping site in 449 rupees.In starting this memory card working was good for 1 month but after 1 month its working poor like as whenever I was download any movie or other video and etc. But this was not save in my memory card but my browser shows complete download data and when I was check in my sd card than there I got no any data.Many time I have formatted my memory card but after format this working same.I was disappointed.Help functionality is very poor but it is user friendly and we can easily install in my smartphone.Its service is not good and it has not features.Data copying speed very slow compare than Samsung sd card.So guys I do not recommend this.

Thank you.