Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Palakkad India
Product won't perform as described.
Oct 07, 2017 08:11 PM 844 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I bought this SD card from Amazon. When I got the product the write and read speeds were very low and I checked it on the web and got to know that most of the Sandisk class 10 SD cards available in the markets are knockoffs.

About the build, the SD card is fragile and the colour on it was a little bit smudged and the labels were also a little bit off which made me very sketchy feeling about the authenticity of the product.

I contacted Amazon and they issued a replacement and I got the replacement within 2-3 days. I was very eager to check it out and when I opened I was surprised to the exact cheap knockoff again.

I didn't contact Amazon again and started using the product. It worked just like a class 4 product. There was not much difference in the transfer speed compared to the other cheaper products available in the market. One of my friends also got this product from Flipkart and it was still the same knockoff.

Hence, in conclusion, the SD card available in our markets are either cheap knockoffs or second quality.

SanDisk Class10 Micro SD Card 16GB