Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

New Delhi India
Working very good
Jul 19, 2016 10:46 PM 2168 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jul 19, 2016 10:43 PM)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Recently I bought this SanDisk 16gb class 10 micro SD memory card to solve memory issues in my phone. This card is working good . I have bought it in rs287 from online. It is class 10 card, other available cards are class 4, 6, 8, uhs-1, uhs-3.Actually this class describes the speed of transfer. This sandisk card actual reading speed is 17-20mbps, writing speed is 10-14mbps.The SanDisk brand is very popular for pendrive, memory card . I have used their memory card, pendrive earlier also. They are fast, reliable if they are original . yes fake one are also sold out in market . They are generally sold at roadside in markets . Dont buy from there, buy from some reliable store . I was once fooled, they sold me fake Kingston 32gb memory card in market at cheap price. So be aware when you buy this. Overall I am very much satisfied with this product . I will recommend this product . So I will give 5 star to it.

SanDisk Class10 Micro SD Card 16GB