Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Samsung

Exceptionally good camera with 15x optical zoom
Nov 12, 2010 03:58 PM 3225 Views
(Updated Nov 12, 2010 04:04 PM)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

I have sony hx1, but its not easy to carry in parties bcoz of size, so I was looking for a camera that could be carried in pocket and have features like my hx1,

First I was confused with Sony h55 with 10x zoom, cannon sx210 14x zoom, fuji's f300exr 15x zoom. I never thought of any camera of samsung make, my preferences were cannon, fuji, nikon, sony only.

I visited a camera showroom near to my house, I checked all the cameras, sales man show me samsungs wb600 but it was not in my preferred list, so I didn't even take single shot. I was not interested in wb600 because of its price, I never taken samsung camera comparable to cannon and fuji's.

Same day I surf the internet and checked the specification of wb600, they were good enough to compare and even better than other makes at several points, so I visited the same shop again, and checked wb600 with all four cameras, picture quality was quite good like my hx1, colors were as cannon cameras, there is a smart auto mode what makes it best among them, anyone who never taken photo with digital camera can easily take pictures better than who takes picture regularly with digital cameras selecting scenes, this camera detects macro, fireworks, etc it worth its price, samsung is now player of cameras too.

Write a Review on Samsung WB600