Handy:

Samsung

My Washing machine
Aug 18, 2007 12:46 PM 8113 Views

Handy:

I want all of you to think before you buy a washing machine.I have got a samsung washing machine.Its fully automatic.When I went to a mall to buy this item I was confused.Lots of models , companies, features etc.....Whenever I want to buy something I do window shopping first.

I will not buy anything on the first day itself. A gentleman from that counter tried to confuse me.He wanted me to buy a FRONT LOADER , steel bucket one etc...I was almost convinced by him.My maid , she is never good at washing clothes.My husband started yelling at me whenever he sees his shirts not washed properly.So a day came where in I needed washing machine desperately.

I decided to buy a samsung  fully automatic 6.5kgs(4 people )washing machine.Its really good at it looks, fully automatic, easy to use..etc...No doubt at its washing capacity.You will have neatly washed clothes.My aunt has got a FRONT LOADER and you know what !!!she is not comfortable at all.It is so expensive and you will not get satisfied at the end of the day.You cant open the tub once you load it with clothes , detergent and water.

U just cant open.Service !!!i dont know much about it coz I never had any problem.Touchwood.So, i am happy with my fully automatic washing , What about you?For more info feel free to contact :

manohar76.orilfame@yahoo.co.in