Handy:

Samsung

Samsung Product Service
Dec 12, 2007 09:58 AM 7026 Views

Handy:

I have a Samsung washing machine and I had requested for repairs as it had a problem.

Therefore I called Just Dial Services and I got this contact of a company called Klass One Services who are supposed to be authorized service providers for Samsung and have about 4 branches in Bangalore which has the following mobile numbers : 0091 9986168722 and 0091 9886666021.

I paid Rs 3, 000 ( which included a service charge of Rs 250/-). The washing machine was taken to their premises and given back in 2 days.

No quotation was provided for what repairs was to be done. They just did whatever was claimed done without taking prior permission from me.

The money was collected and the repairs have not been completed. The machine is not working and I've been chasing these guys for about a week. Now, I'm giving up and shifting brands. I wanted to provide feedback about the quality of service.

Please make a note of the above entioned numbers. The address of the "Head" office is

#33, Ramachandrapura Main Road, Vidyaranyapura Post, Bangalore - 560 013.

The bill which they gave had a landline number which does not exist.

Beware !!! when U get you Samsung products serviced !!!

I am planning to taje this to the Consumer Forum to claim compensation for this poor quality of service.

Samsung WA 75 K 5