Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Samsung
Apr 17, 2016 11:15 PM 41053 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I had got 1, 5T Samsung split air conditioning for my new house. One year abandoned issues.Then began genuine cerebral pain. All on a sudden water began pouring from the air conditioner and in the blink of an eye the room was brimming with water. I called the administration individual from samsung. To begin with they said that the establishment was not amend subsequent to the tilting point was not rectify.

Again they made a wreck of my divider by changing its position. Inside of no time the issue began once more. This time they educated some other reason regarding changing a section and it was finished. By then the late spring was over and I didn't utilize the air conditioner for a couple of months.

On the other hand summer came and this time there was no cooling for the air conditioner by any means. Again the administration individual came and this time his finding was gas is spilling from the air conditioner and the compressor ought to be changed. Yet, he filled it with gas saying that it will last till summer is over.

Samsung Split AC 1.5 Ton