Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Samsung

New Delhi India
The worst Air conditioner Samsung Digital Inverte.
Jun 05, 2019 06:34 PM 5768 Views (via Mobile)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I had bought a samsung AC AR18NV3HRTR on 21 May 2018 from Reliance Digital Store, Sales person told me that This AC comes with 5 year free gas recharge warrnty, 5 year Condensar warranty 10 year Compressor warranty and 1 year Comprehensive warranty . after 2-3 month it had a issue of gas leakage, Samsung ervice man comes and recharge the gas. In next season in april 2019 raised same issue again, Samsung service man came and recharge the gas again, and now after one and half month again the gas leakage is there. I had called the samsung service but service guy telling me that your 1 year warranty is expire and naw you have to pay for gas recharge.Why Samsung is not giving me gas recharge warranty? Why this issue come again and again? Why you make this stupid machine and make customer fool and make false promises? Your service man alaways rechrge gas without using a vaccume pump, and take picture of gas recharge process with a vacuum pump? I am atteching a picture of your demo model in Reliance Digotal store at the time of purchasing where it had a sticker of 5 uear free gas recharge warranty?

Samsung Split AC 1.5 Ton