Handy:

Samsung

SAMSUNG-RASOI KI RANI
Apr 25, 2004 08:16 AM 7091 Views
(Updated Apr 27, 2004 09:41 AM)

Handy:

HELLO FRIENDS,

A kitchen is an important section of a house where every women tries to put her heart and soul to cook different delicacies for her loved ones. To maintain a kitchen hygienically, we also need to have the right gadgets,for our kitchen. Out of which the refrigerator is one of the most important gadget without we cannot live.

Earlier I had a NATIONAL fridge, the original japanese make,which lasted for 20 yrs. It worked non stop without giving me any trouble. In 20yrs not once I had called the mechanic to repair the fridge. But alas! One fine morning it ditched me. It was dead completely. Being an imported fridge I could not replace the parts also. That was the time I thought of replacing the refrigerator.

I visited all show rooms, and finally chose SAMSUNG because it fitted my requirement and budget. SAMSUNG refrigerator looks very elegant,and with many attractive features in it. The most important of all is the automatic defrosting,and CFC free with a biotech vegetable tray and crystal shelves. The ice tray have got a twist and turn knob, which when twisted empties the ice cubes in to the tray.The in-depth and storage capacity is very good.There is an inbuilt deodoriser to remove all the foul smell .

I purchased this refrigerator 3yrs back and till today it has not given me any problem. The compressor runs smoothly without making any noise. So I am very happy with it and enjoy my cooking.

SO GET THIS RANI HOME.