Handy:

Samsung

Smart Buy
Sep 03, 2002 10:23 AM 5932 Views
(Updated Jul 25, 2002 10:59 AM)

Handy:

When my 5-year old Russian Fridge ditched me just before the onset of summers this year, it landed me in a fix over which new one to buy - with almost every company listing one exclusive feature to its range. I wanted one which not only suited my pocket, but also carried a good image apart from the looks and features.

The first shop I went to was a Samsung dealer. The moment I saw SR-32 and was explained about its features, I had made up my mind. That the dealer also took back my old fridge under exchange and gave me a hefty discount for it was like an icing on the cake.

It is so QUIET I actually have to open the door to confirm it is running. It is so FAST in cooling that I don't think twice before giving a tray of ice to my neighbour.It is so SLEEK that I feel jealous of it when standing next to it.

Although it is just a little over four months since I bought it, my gut feeling tells me I have made a right choice.

Write a Review on Samsung SR-32NMB