Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Samsung

Chandigarh India
My samsung S crystal does not provide cool air
Jan 12, 2018 09:36 PM 14486 Views (via iOS App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello Everyone, today I will share you my experience of using Samsung S crystal AC. I bought this AC a few year ago, but I am really disappointed by the air cooling. I complaint the same to the company, but in return they just send their technician who cleans up the AC fan and pipes. I have 2 more brands in my home, one of them is LG, I bought that of same price.

LG AC are so far better than samsung s crystal. I am really very disappointed by the overall service samsung provide for their air conditioner. Also, it only provides cooling of 23-24 degree, when I sets the cooling at 16 degree. Will recommend to either buy other brands like LG. Samsung is not at all a reliable in providing good service for air conditioners.

I have filled a legal complaint in consumer court, decision on same is yet to come. I have asked for a replacement or refund. Lets hope for the best

Samsung S-Crystal+ AS184EKE 1.5 Ton 4 Star Split AC